Thursday, September 8, 2016

How I incorporate 28 types of vegetables in my diet


Dear friends, 

Do you incorporate more than 5 serving of vegetables and fruits in your diet?

Most of our diet are such as 2 servings of vegetables for lunch (if possible), 2 servings of vegetables for dinner (If there is), and 1-2 fruits. Thus, it causes various health issues, and diseases are getting younger.

Taking variety of fruits and vegetables are the key to good health

I always eat ourside, perhaps only cook once or twice during weekend. 

Vegecolor becoming very convenience for me, with the variety of fruits and vegetables

These are some of my ways of eating Vegecolor

Vegecolor with Glutinious rice



My Vegecolor Salad


 

These are multiple ways which I can enjoy Vegecolor


Why I choose Vegecolor?

1. It's convenience to have 28 types of vegetables added into my diet. For someone who are always outside, it can be extremely convenience

2. It's Safe, Organic, free from pesticides, chemical and preservatives.  Understand more here

3. It's wholesome

Let's look at the ingredient label of Vegecolor here


Which is equivalent to this basket of vegetables 


If we are going to buy the whole basket of vegetables and prepare it, it's going to be costly and lost of times needed to wash the vegetables

Vegecolor, suitable for who?
1. People who are busy and always outside

2. Children, for them to have more variety in their diet, such as porridge, rice, etc

3. Those who hardly take a lot of vegetables daily

4. Meat eater

What does these colors of vegetables means?





Watch the following videos on how my friend incorporate Vegecolor into their diet

Such as children having it as agar agar, we add it into a pot of porridge and I am impressed by the creativity of my friends!! 





Enjoy watching the video!!

PM to find out more



CheersSiew Choon
90263064
Nutritional Immunology Consultan

No comments:

Post a Comment